The choice of power cable shall comply with the following principles:
(1) the rated voltage of the cable shall be greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system of the installation point;
(2) the duration of the cable should be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the load;
(3) the wire core section to meet the requirements of the stability of power supply system;
(4) check the voltage drop according to the length of the cable to meet the requirements;
(5) the minimum short circuit current at the end of the line should be able to make the protection device reliable.